Forumindex Allmänt Allmänt Diskussionsforum - frågor och svar om ALLT som rör Volvo 1800 Ny funderar på att köpa P1800 i Storbritannien

Ny funderar på att köpa P1800 i Storbritannien

Här kan man ställa alla möjliga frågor, generella diskussioner, frågor som är svåra att placera i någon kategori nedan!.

Hallå. Mitt namn är Simon , jag är från Storbritannien . Jag funderar på att köpa en P1800 för restaurering , förhoppningsvis från en entusiast här . Det finns också en hel del användbar information om här , så det kommer att vara till hjälp för mig .

Jag är ledsen för min dåliga språket , jag använder Google Translate som jag talar ingen svenska alls .

Tack för all hjälp du kan ge .

Write in English, it is easier to understand proper English than Google's poor translation.
Detta inlägg får ej helt eller delvis med eller utan källhänvisning citeras på Facebook utan skriftligt tillstånd.
mike1800 ge fn i mina inlägg.

Ok, no problem.

Hello. My name is Simon, I'm from the UK. I am looking to buy a P1800 for restoration, hopefully from an enthusiast here. There are also a lot of useful information here, so it will be helpful to me.

I'm sorry for my bad language, I use Google Translate as I speak no Swedish at all.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hello Simon!

Welcome to the P1800 Club!

We have an interesting and detailed P1800 Renovation taking place in England by Ove Ericsson in our
P1800 Restauration and Renovation Section! The Restauration of this P1800 back to good original Condition is written in both English and Swedish!

Here is the link to the detailed P1800 Restauration of a P1800S 1966 taking Place in England!

Bild
(Photo by Ove Ericsson from the Swedish P1800 Club Forum the 21 of November 2015!)

Want a Show Winning Wedding car?

Bild
(Photo by Saxin Karlskoga: A red P1800 -64 as Wedding car to the Rudskoga Church the 9 of July, 2016!)

Bild
(Photo by Saxin Karlskoga: A red P1800 -64 at the Homestead Ölsboda outside Karlskoga the 9 of July, 2016!)

Bild
(Photo by Michael Bengtzing: A red P1800 -64 wins 1st Price as best Europé at the Summermeet Street Freaks 2016!)

Good luck with the Restauration of your P1800!

Don´t hesitate to ask us in the P1800 Forum!

Have a Good Weekend!

Best Regards

#1 owner of a White P1800 1965 w/Red Leather Upholstery in the Cathegory Tell Us about Your P1800! by mike1800 in Karlskoga, Sweden with a Red P1800 -64. The Weddingcar wins 1st Price on a Car Exhibition!.

Tillbaka till Forumet! eller
Till Volvo P1800 Instagram
Till Volvo 1800 Picture Gallery
Till Svenska Volvo P1800 klubbens Hemsida!
Till Svenska Volvo P1800 klubbens Facebooksida!
Till Officiella Facebooksidan för Svenska Volvo P1800 klubben!

© Svenska Volvo P1800 Klubben! /mike1800 " ;-) "[/size]

Thanks Mike :) .

Wow, that's fantastic! Ours will be slightly different, as we will be looking to hopefully put a more modern engine and running gear in, without butchering the car at all. Modernising it if you will. It will hopefully be a beautiful piece of engineering.

Återgå till Allmänt Diskussionsforum - frågor och svar om ALLT som rör Volvo 1800